For WHM version 11.28
This set of features allow you to add or remove reseller status on existing accounts, email resellers, apply ACLs to resellers, reset package permissions, and configure existing reseller accounts.
- Add/Remove Reseller Privileges — Using a set of pull-down menus and buttons, you are able to add or remove reseller status on existing accounts.
- Change Ownership of an Account — Important: The functionality of this feature is now available at Modify Account Properties. You will be redirected automatically.
- Email All Resellers — Here, you can email all of your resellers simultaneously.
- Reset Resellers — This feature allows you to apply Account Creation Limits (ACLs) to resellers, or reset package permissions to default values.
- Reseller Modifications — This set of features allows you to modify the way your resellers interact with your web server.
Topic revision: r7 - 29 Jun 2011 - 21:29:47 - Main.GeorgeAlpizar