Show or Delete Current IP Addresses
For WHM versions 11.25/11.26
This feature will display the IP addresses bound to your server. It will also allow you to remove these IP addresses from the server. However, you will not be able to delete an IP address that is in use.
The information is contained within 4 columns. They are:
- Ip — Displays the IP address to which the information will correspond.
- Interface — Displays the name of the Ethernet port to which the IP address is assigned.
- Active — Displays whether the IP address is correctly configured in the Apache configuration file. Most usable IP addresses will be listed as active.
- Actions — Holds the Remove buttons for each IP address.
To remove an IP address:
- Click the Remove button that corresponds to the IP address you would like to delete.
- Note: You will not be able to delete an IP address that is currently in use.
Topic revision: r2 - 27 Nov 2009 - 19:58:50 - Main.MelanieSeibert