For WHM versions 11.25/11.26
This feature allows you to install, update, and uninstall addons.
Addons are applications that work with cPanel to perform useful functions for your users’ websites. Examples of these applications include bulletin boards, online shopping carts, and weblogs (blogs).
Install an addon
- Click the Installed checkbox next to the addon you wish to install.
- To force update of any installed addons, click the Force Refresh of cPAddon Sources checkbox.
- This option is useful for addons that have become corrupted.
- Click Update Addon Config.
The Security column rates an addon’s security on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most secure. Please note that some addons have low ratings because of security problems inherent in PHP code. Follow the click here link to learn about securing PHP.
Add new vendors
To add applications not listed on this screen:
- Enter the URL you obtained from the addon vendor in the Vendor’s Information URL box.
- Click Update Vendors.
To enter several vendors at a time by adding more URL fields:
- From the drop-down menu, select the number of URLs you wish to enter.
- Click Add additional Url fields.
- WHM will display the number of text fields you requested.
Topic revision: r3 - 30 Nov 2009 - 15:04:37 - MelanieSeibert