For cPanel versions 11.25/26
The following documents describe the features located in the cPanel Software/Services
- CGI Center — Short for “Common Gateway Interface,” CGI lets a web server run pieces of software called scripts. cPanel’s CGI Center provides CGI scripts that can do many useful things for your website, like create a guestbook, clock, hit counter, countdown clock, and banner ads.
- Site Software — This interface allows you to add useful software to your website. Your web host controls what software is available.
- PHP Configuration — This feature allows you to view specific information about your server's PHP configuration.
- Perl Modules — This feature provides an interface for you to add and manage Perl modules.
- Optimize Website — This feature can automatically compress content on your website, when that content is requested by visitors.
Topic revision: r10 - 16 Nov 2009 - 13:32:34 - MelanieSeibert