For cPanel versions 11.25/26
The following documents describe the features in the cPanel Logs
- Latest Visitors — This feature that displays information about the last 300 people to visit your site.
- Bandwidth — This feature allows you to see how your bandwidth is being used.
- Webalizer — Here, you can learn more about the Webalizer feature. Webalizer compiles and analyzes information about your web traffic.
- Webalizer FTP — Here, you can learn more about the Webalizer FTP feature. Webalizer FTP compiles and analyzes information about your FTP server.
- AWStats — You can learn about AWStats here. This feature allows you to access web statistics processed by AWStats.
- Raw Access Logs — This feature allows you to see what content has been accessed on your website.
- Analog Stats — Here, you can learn about the Analog Stats? feature. This feature allows you to analyze website traffic.
- Error Log — This feature displays the last 300 error encountered by your website.
- Choose Log Programs — This feature allows you to choose what statistical analysis programs you wish to use.
Topic revision: r8 - 13 Nov 2009 - 16:56:29 - MelanieSeibert