For WHM version 11.24
The start-up wizard, run when you first accessed WHM, should have aided you in properly configuring your server. However, you are able to change any of the configuration options by accessing the Server Configuration
icon located on the WHM Home Screen
- Basic cPanel/WHM Setup — This feature allows you to configure some basic options for cPanel and WHM. You can specify contact information, nameservers, and more.
- Initial Quota Setup — This feature initializes a scan to ensure disk quotas are being used where your cPanel users store their files.
- Change Root Password — This feature allows you to change the root password of your web server without the old password.
- Server Time — This feature allows you to set your server's time zone and synchronize its time with the time server. Your server's time needs to synchronize with the time server for your license to work.
- Tweak Settings — On this page, you can configure a number of settings related to the functionality of cPanel, WHM, and associated services.
- Update Config — This feature allows you to define an update configuration for WHM and cPanel. For example, you can specify whether you would like the interfaces to update automatically or manually.
Topic revision: r3 - 08 Apr 2009 - 14:18:28 - MelanieSeibert