For cPanel version 11.24
The following documents describe the features of the cPanel Security
- IP Deny Manager —This feature is capable of blocking a single IP address or a range of IP addresses.
- SSL/TLS Manager — This feature allows you to manage SSL/TLS keys, certificates, and signing requests. These features are intended to make your website more secure.
- HotLink Protection — These features allow you to prevent other websites from stealing bandwidth.
- Leech Protect — These features allow you to prevent users from sharing passwords publicly.
- Add a GnuPG Key — These features allow create and manage GnuPG keys, that use the “public key approach” to encryption.
Topic revision: r6 - 24 Aug 2010 - 16:52:52 - MelanieSeibert